Monday, March 24, 2008

Hidden Affections Chapter 9

8:30 AM by Subtle_Hints · 2 comments

As promised here's the 9th installation of Hidden Affections^_^ I hope you will all like this one.. It's a little boring and somewhat corny so please it would really help me if you could read and review..^_^ if you do not have an account in blogspot then sign in as anonymous^_^ LOL!! sorry if this sounds like I'm forcing you to review hahahaha^_^



Story so far: Seiichi confesses?!

Here's the link:
Hidden Affections
If you wanna read the first chapter of Hidden Affection here's the link:
Hidden Affection Chapter 1

comments

2 Responses to "Hidden Affections Chapter 9"
Pipan P said...
March 26, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Seiichi should seriously tell Saori how he feels, he's losing it.

They're such good friends, I think it's one of the reasons why it's so hard for Seiichi to confess. He might be afraid that the move might ruin their friendship, thus, breaking the bond between the both of them..

Good one, keep it up!


Subtle_Hints said...
April 2, 2008 at 9:17 AM

hahaha yeah I almost feel sorry for him..^_^ I'm glad you liked this one..^_^