Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sony Ericsson: W960i

6:47 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

I've had my eye on this phone for quite some time now and I still can't bring myself to buy it not because I'm not impressed but for the lack of funds (LOL!!) lolcry So I thought why not feature it on my blog so that if I can't have it then I might persuade people into buying it.



This phone caught my eye because it has a different feel to it. Physically, its not like the other phones I once had with all the joystick and such. W960i is a touch screen with Handwriting recognition software lets you write a character as you would with a pen and transforms it into the corresponding letter on a keyboard, convenient eh? It could also read different types of document formats which would be great when your in a hurry. I really like phones that are both convenient and useful. But W960i isn't just all work and no play kind of phone, it also has a Walkman Player in which you can enjoy your favorite music sorted by artist, album and track and create your own playlist. It also has the same features as any Sony Ericsson phone would have.biggrin I am dreaming for this phone. Hopefully I'd be able to buy it soon *crossing my fingers*redfacewink That's it for now, I'll be back later for more!! See you!!^_^

comments

0 Responses to "Sony Ericsson: W960i"