Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hidden Affections One shot

1:28 AM by Subtle_Hints · 1 comments

Lately, I can't think of anything to post in here that's why today I decided that I'd post the one shot of Hidden Affections that had been sitting here in my computer for a while.^__^ My friends had finished reading this shot and well I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out.^^ This story picks up after the Fireworks Festival and contains only one chapter. It's purpose is for light reading only. I'll update my stories soon, my muse isn't working well again and hadn't given me much inspiration to write up anything decent^__^ So for the meantime I hope you'll be able to enjoy this. Reviews and reactions will be very much appreciated. biggrin

P.S: For those who haven't read the story please go to my Labels section and click on Hidden Affections to view all the links to the chapters for this story ^__^

Here's the link:
Hidden Affections One Shot

comments

1 Responses to "Hidden Affections One shot"
Mark Rosario said...
August 6, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Came across this one and then I remembered you all of a sudden. Just shared this cos I thought you might be interested..

PSICOM is looking for addtional writers to increase its present stable. So if you can write tagalog romance stories, ghost stories, chicklit, fiction, trades, jokes, references. Get in touch with Ms. Bing Ramos at bing.ramos@gmail.com
Thanks-a-doodle!