Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Fleeting Thought- The Idea of Edward Cullen

4:34 AM by Subtle_Hints · 2 comments

I’ve read the twilight saga twice- yes, I know it’s obsessive, but who could resist Edward Cullen? I certainly can’t. But as I reflected the glory that is Edward Cullen, I realized, it was not the vampire with a silver Volvo that appealed to me most. It was the thought, the idea, the hope that somewhere there might be someone, who could love another with the same intensity of love- maybe even more.

I may be very idealistic when I say that I dream of a guy who would be capable of loving me without having any downfalls or any kind of price to pay in exchange for that amount of love. I dream of a guy who could love me in as much intensity, in as much love I am ever capable of giving another. To whom I can be totally selfless knowing that I wouldn’t end up being a martyr, because my love is being reciprocated. I want to have that chance of feeling wanted, like I don’t have to push myself to him for him to notice me. To have that chance of feeling being cared for, secure, without any fear of heartaches. This kind of ideal may be very selfish to some point of view, but I’d rather be selfish and honest than drown in disillusion of any other kind of ideal. I don’t want to continue lying to myself that I’m not as idealistic in relationships. It’s not Edward Cullen I had fallen in love with, it’s the idea of Edward Cullen that had me head over heels.

comments

2 Responses to "A Fleeting Thought- The Idea of Edward Cullen"
KunthanRaj said...
March 23, 2009 at 6:55 PM

Every Thing At Your Feet

hello nice work keep up the great work..keep gooing..rockkk.. ing....

chcek out mine and how do you feal..pls..


Every Thing At Your Feet


Mark Rosario said...
April 19, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Nice entry you have here too. Thanks for dropping by my blog by the ways :D