Thursday, April 8, 2010

Must Have SONY VAIO

3:33 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

It is safe to say that I’m not the type of girl who loves fashion so much that I have to have the latest couture dress or accessory. I’m not even the kind of girl who goes gaga over new or latest technologies. I am the type of girl who loves gadgets more than clothes, and even prefer computer games over accessories. But still, I can survive without buying the latest cellphone model, the latest couture dress, or the latest gadget. But once in a while I come across something that just grabs my heart and squeezes it tight because there is nothing I want more than that something at that specific moment. Do I even make sense? ^_^

The “something” I am talking about is the SONY VAIO E SERIES. I saw it hours ago when I went to the mall and decided to check out the Sony station and see if there’s something new, and indeed there was!

I really can’t provide a good review since I’ve never used it and I can’t buy- for now ^__^ But base on the review I just read from Laptop Magazine, it’s just the Laptop I’m looking for just because it has strong graphic performance. Here’s the specs I gathered:



CPU: 2.13-GHz Core i3-330M
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
RAM/Expandable to: 4GB/8GB
Hard Drive Size/Speed: 500GB/5,400 rpm
Display Size/Resolution: 15.5-inches/1366 x 768






My eyes and mouth is watering just at the sight of it! Hmmm… I wonder how many months I need to get the right amount of money to buy this? LOL!!

comments

0 Responses to "Must Have SONY VAIO"