Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Closer Look: Xperia X10

3:19 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

I have been admiring this phone since it has been release here in the Philippines. I wasn’t really planning on finding a new phone since mine was still working and has the applications and features that I needed- that’s what I thought. When I saw Sony Ericsson’s latest release, the Xperia X10, I cannot pretend any longer. I wanted this phone. Here are a few reasons why:

Xperia X10 is Sony Ericsson’s first android phone. That’s what I’ve learned through my research. So what is an android phone? You would be surprise that I’m not the first one to ask such question. An android smartphone is run by an operating system called Android fit for mobile devices. It has a lot of features including a 2D and 3D graphic library, and can support connectivity technologies such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Android’s web browser is based on an open-source WebKit application framework. So if you are using an Android smartphone, you can be sure that you have one of the best smartphone applications. For me, it would be like having a pocket pc without the hassle of bringing my notebook with me anywhere.

Xperia X10 keeps you constantly connected. Since social networking is already a big part of my life, having this smartphone in hand keeps me updated. With it’s Timescape feature, it organizes all the Facebook updates, Twitter feeds, and e-mail. You can now easily access all these in one application.

The 8.1 megapixel camera is also a notable advantage. Having such phone, I wouldn’t even need a camera with me all the time. I can just grab my phone and take a picture anywhere and anytime. An 8.1 megapixel is a big plus on its features since not all phones have such high definition camera with them.

I don’t know exactly when I’ll be able to buy such phone, but I know that I will definitely get one for myself. I hope I had given you at least a glimpse on how wonderful I think this smartphone is. Hopefully, I can get a hold of this before a new phone with much more wonderful features comes along. ^__^

comments

0 Responses to "A Closer Look: Xperia X10"