Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Unwritten

3:24 AM by Subtle_Hints · 1 comments

So here is my new project..Don't mind it's obvious similarities to certain anime series'. This story is inspired by Ouran High School Host Club and Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou, but its not a fanfic. Please read on and tell me what you think about it. Though some humor are a bit..how can should I say this..a little off? lol please comment so that you could tell me if its okay or if its that bad.. ^_^

Summary: Hanako Saori just entered the prestigious Shinsen University and discovered that she is the only girl staying at their four-person dormitory at Yokouka Dormitory..

*Sorry I'm bad at making summary ^_~

so here's the link:
Unwritten

comments

1 Responses to "Unwritten"
Pipan P said...
January 1, 2008 at 5:14 AM

Umm... I think you should check the link for your third chapter, it leads to a random (well not so random, it's a yahoo page). Anyways, I like the plot so far, reverse harem, :D I believe that side goes for the OHSHC you've mentioned, I'd like to see the TMGKT inspired part. Nice start, please update! XD