Friday, January 4, 2008

Writer's Block

3:04 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

Happy New Year everyone!! It's 2008 and I wish you all a great year ahead!

So going down to business. As you can see in my Title, yes, I have a writer's block. Well not exactly but I've been having problems with my latest story "Unwritten". I'm not exactly satisfied with it's plot..not just yet. So I have to take a step back for a while and reconsider it. So it won't have any updates soon. Gomenasai mina-san.

On a brighter note, I do have a couple of stories here which I had made like 5-6yrs ago, I'll post it soon. But I have to apologize for some typo errors and gramatically incorrect sentences. Anyways, comments are highly appreciated (the good and the bad^_^).

Take care everyone..I'll be posting soon..^_^

comments

0 Responses to "Writer's Block"