Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finding the Books I Need

3:22 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

I've been reading a number of books lately, some of them are what you call ebooks. But when I come across a book that really catches my attention, and I find that I love, love, love the story, I try to go and find that said book. Sad to say, some of them are either unavailable or sold out by the time I get to the bookstore. The I came across the one place that have what I need, whether they be pocketbooks or text books. It's like going to a one-stop-bookshop where you can find the elusive pocketbooks like "The Duke and I" by Julia Quinn or used college textbooks by just searching it online! But for me, the best part about all of this is that you can also sell used text books. Not only do we have a one-stop-bookshop, we can also earn by selling our books. Isn't that great?



Disclosure:
This post has been made possible by PayPerPost.

comments

0 Responses to "Finding the Books I Need"