Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Post-Christmas Gift

2:27 AM by Subtle_Hints · 1 comments


I can't wait and I just have to share this to everyone! My friend sent me a message about 4pm and she gave me one of the best news I've heard this year. She said that she saw the first book of Mortal Instruments - City of Bones, at the Mall last night! I nearly flew all the way to the mall just to get my copy. Up till now I can't believe that I was able to get dress under 3min and arrived at the mall in less than five ^__^ addict much?! hmmm well yes, I guess I can say I'm addicted to Jace Wayland :)

So I just have to share that I did get my copy and now, I officially have the complete trilogy of Mortal Instruments :)

comments

1 Responses to "My Post-Christmas Gift"
Pipan P said...
December 30, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Understandable... :D haha. I LOVE JACE WAYLAND too, but you already know that :D hihihi

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!