Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Christmas Wishlist

6:51 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

Holidays are coming!!! I'm really looking forward to the Holidays, not because of the presents but because I get to relax, spend time with my family, and also spoil myself. ^_^ But if Santa can hear me I do hope he knows how to blog so that he'll be able to find my wishlist in time for Christmas ^__^

My Christmas Wishlist:
Like having a Gene in a bottle, I have allowed myself 3 wishes this Christmas. Of course I would have loved more, but it's not appropriate to be greedy, in Christmas of all days! ^^

My wish, is hopefully, Santa's command!

1st Wish: Mortal Instrument Book 1 ( City of Bones)
It's not really that expensive and I can definitely buy one for myself, except I have read the book (through ebooks) and I can't bring myself to buy one for collection's sake! But then again, if I begin to be desperate enough I might actually buy one for myself. :)




2nd Wish: Sony Ericson Satio
Now this is a lot more expensive (Santa watch out)! I still have a fully functional, and not to mention great Sony Ericson phone, but then again, who wouldn't want a 12mp, touchscreen, wi-fi ready phone? It's like carrying a digital camera wherever you go. :)

3rd Wish: Kipling Hand bag

My current obsession- bags. I've been longing to buy one, but my parents always tell me that I have enough bags. But you know, I would never have enough bags!! So Santa, please please please, give me a kipling bag? It's not that expensive... not compared to Sony Ericson Satio...

But even if my wishes won't be granted, I wouldn't feel sad, or be dissappointed, cause all I really want is to have my family safe, healthy, and happy all year round, all the days of our lives. I think that's the best blessing I could ever receive. ^__^

Advance Merry Christmas Everyone!!


comments

0 Responses to "My Christmas Wishlist"