Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blogger Tag

6:41 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

It's simple:

Rules:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten random things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people your going to tag and list their names.
4. Don't forget to comment on their site that they are tagged.

Facts/Habits:

1. I admire Ikuta Toma so much.redface
2. I love writing stories.
3. I recently watched Iron Man and I was amazed. It exceeded my greatest expectations.
4. I love watching anime movies or series.
5. I hate melodramatic movies or series or even books for that matter.rolleyes
6. I have a collection of Questor Magazine. I have almost every issue they published.
7. My favorite authors are Paulo Cuelho and Nicholas Sparks.
8. Planning to learn CG. hmm but I have to learn how to draw first.wink
9. I just got home.
10. Waiting for approvals LOL!!lol

I'm tagging: Pipan, Jherson, Jet, Randy, Kweny, Myles, Pen, Raine, Joroy, Chino

comments

0 Responses to "Blogger Tag"