Monday, April 28, 2008

Inspirations

7:28 AM by Subtle_Hints · 2 comments

I was going through one of my memorandums from my high school days and found some interesting quotes from different authors. I just wanted to share it here since it's really inspirational and well these are some of my favorites:

-People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams because they feel that they don't deserve them, or that they'll be unable to achieve them.
(Paulo Cuelho)

-Waiting is painful, forgetting is painful but not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering. (Paulo Cuelho)

-A fall from the third floor hurts as much as a fall from the hundreth. If I have to fall, may it be from a high place (Paulo Cuelho)

-Love is love no matter how old you are, I knew if I gave you enough time, you'd come back to me. (Nicholas Sparks)

-No heart has every suffered when it goes in search of it's dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity. (Paulo Cuelho)

-He knew that his love for her would enable him to discover every treasure in the world. (Paulo Cuelho)

-Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.(Paulo Cuelho)

-The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever and no matter how hard you try, the feelin' never goes away. (Nicholas Sparks)

-Thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. (Nicholas Sparks)

-I am going to sit here with you by the river. If you go home and sleep, I will sleep in front of your house. And if you go away, I will follow you- until you tell me to go away. Then I'll leave, but I have to love you for the rest of my life. (Paulo Cuelho)

That's all for now^__^ I'll be back for more later. Hope you will all find inspiration from these quotes^__^

comments

2 Responses to "Inspirations"
Mark Rosario said...
April 28, 2008 at 7:15 PM

i mostly read motivational books such as stephen covey's seven habits of higly effective people and gordon b. hinckley's standing for something.

however, a friend once lent me paulo coelho's the alchemist.its one of the few novels ive ever read.

i enjoyed it.


Anonymous said...
April 29, 2008 at 4:46 AM

Paulo Cuelho's novels are one of the best written novels for me^__^ very inspiring, tragic at times but still inspiring^__^ thanks for leaving a comment^__^