Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Forbidden Kingdom

7:14 AM by Subtle_Hints · 1 comments


The Forbidden Kingdom is one of the most awaited movies of the year. It ranked first place on Yahoo Movie's Top Box Office. The story follows a teenage boy who was transported to ancient China via the magical staff. He was prophesied to be the one who would free the jailed Monkey King. I wont go into the details of the movie so as not to spoil anyone. But as for me, it is one of the best movies I had seen. It is really worth it to watch it on the big screen. The story was great and even the effects was breath taking. The fight scenes were unbelievable. I still have a hang over or an after shock or whatever you call it. I do hope that there will be more movies like this one in the coming years. I really encourage all of you to watch it. It isn't everyday that you get to see a movie where two of the best martial arts veterans: Jackie Chan and Jet Li, work side by side. If you want to know more about The Forbidden Kingdom click here.

comments

1 Responses to "The Forbidden Kingdom"
Anonymous said...
April 22, 2008 at 8:08 AM

I really want to watch this movie!!! I don't know when, but I'll be watching it... :D Jackie Chan and Jet Li on one movie, that's something that doesn't come often. haha, I'm sooooo excited. :D nice post!