Monday, April 21, 2008

Hidden Affection Chapter 10 and 11

9:13 AM by Subtle_Hints · 2 comments

Finally!! I was quite satisfied with how these two chapters turned out, though I'm not really sure whether you'll like it or not though. But still I'm hoping that you would^__^ These chapters and for the up coming chapters would be hmm how should I put this.. yes, I'm planning to give the character developments a fast-paced feel to it because I felt that the story was becoming boring and predictable.^__^ But enough of all this rantings, here's Chapter 10 and Chapter 11 of Hidden Affections.^^ please do read and review. Your reviews (bad reviews are also very much appreciated^^ just be gentle^__^) mean soooooo much to me^^

A/N: the drop down menu isn't working so make use of the links I had provided thanks!!

Previously on Hidden Affections:
Saori blinked dumbfound, she turned her back from them trying to hide the blush that crept up her face. Seiichi smirked but hid it through drinking his hot cocoa.

“T-thanks”




Here's Chapter 10 and 11

Hidden Affection Chapter 10
Hidden Affection Chapter 11

comments

2 Responses to "Hidden Affection Chapter 10 and 11"
Anonymous said...
April 22, 2008 at 8:23 AM

haha!! Very nice chapter! I'm sooo loving the rivalry between the two guys. I know I've said Aki's mine before, but I change my mind. Well actually, right now I cannot quite make up my mind on who I want Saori to end up with. Both guys are equally handsome and they've both have their own characteristics and charms... I have to admit though, Seiichi's very cute when jealous and Aki's incredibly adorable when joking. :D Very nice chapter, keep it up! :D


Subtle_Hints said...
April 24, 2008 at 7:03 AM

Thanks for the review^__^ I haven't really figured out yet which one would end up with Saori^^ maybe I'll put on a poll and see which of the two guys "readers" prefer most? haha^^ anyways..thanks for the review..Glad to know that you liked it^__^