Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Updates

6:23 AM by Subtle_Hints · 0 comments

Mina-san!! I haven't updated the latest chapters of Hidden Affection for quite some time now. I'm working on it though, just didn't have enough inspiration to put some cute moments here and there^_^ so it's still quite dull. Anyways, it will be updated by next week the latest..^_^ so please continue to visit and check out the story updates^_^ And if you do visit please do leave a message on the shout box so that I would know you dropped by arrigato gozaimasu!!^__^


Oh by the way, my best friend went to Cebu this morning due to work.^^ I will surely miss her. Just want her to know that I'll always be her soul sister no matter how far we are and how long time will keep us apart. Even if we would fail to text or give each other personal message through mail, by the end of the day she will always have me.^__^ I'll look forward for her return or I would be the one who would go and visit her there^^ (LOL!!). Anet be back soon, God Bless in your new adventure!!

comments

0 Responses to "Updates"